After launching a few months ago, multiple tests and improvements, along with some lively investor questions and discussions, we are officially announcing our community forum CrowdFund Talks.
CrowdFund Talks is a public platform. Everyone is welcome to get involved, discuss, and share their experiences on alternative investments. We focus on the crowdfunding and P2P financing industry – especially considering the massive growth of the sector in Malaysia over the past year.
What can you expect on CrowdFund Talks?
- Threads on anything related to P2P financing, crowdfunding, Funding Societies, and other companies operating in the P2P sector.
- Share your thoughts on the world of investing. You’ve invested in bonds, stocks, deposits, property, or a new instrument like crowdfunding and bitcoins? Tell others your honest opinions. You can focus on Malaysia or go beyond. We won’t limit you!
- Hear others share their investment strategies and ideas to get portfolio management tips.
- Ask and you shall receive. Confused about basic investing, let alone P2P financing? Make a thread in our forum and a kind soul from our list of registered users may help.
- Be a source of quality information for your peers. We love you guys, and we rate quality knowledge highly. Seriously, we give top reputation marks for generous givers of learning.
- We provide educative articles too! Example topics: “Managing Personal Finances for Millennials”, “8 Principles of Investing for Beginners and Beyond”, and “Comparing Investment Products and Their Returns over Risk”.
- Because investors have a sense of humor too (really!), check out our thread on bitcoin jokes.
The forum is owned and operated by Funding Societies. We will operate on a light-touch model and allow users to discuss freely, only moderating if we see harmful or offensive content (or violating other Content Guidelines).
In the spirit of community and two-way communication, feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions, thoughts, and feedback through our website’s Live Chat feature or our email [email protected]. Your input will help us create the best possible site for all your crowdfunding conversations and discussions.
So welcome to our community. Welcome to CrowdFund Talks. Check us out here!