Get up to RM1,500 cashback when you deposit & invest during the Huat Huat Cashback campaign!
Ong Ah! Huat Ah! Heng Ah!
We heard you! Another round of Cashback Reward is back for everyone. We bring you the Huat Huat Cashback Promo! This time around, the campaign will run for 2 months to give everyone a chance to earn cashbacks during this festive season.
All you have to do is deposit and invest with Funding Societies and you could be one of the 60 investors to walk away with the cashback. The more you deposit and invest, the more cashback you will be entitled to!
- Make sure you are a Funding Societies Investor. New here? Go to our website and create your account now! Or, you can also download our investor app for a seamless mobile experience available from App Store and Google Play store.
- Deposit and invest across the various notes to ensure a diversified portfolio.
- Be one of the 60 investors to earn the cashback!
|Cashback Amount||Deposit and Invest Amount||Availability|
|RM500||RM50,000||First 50 Investors|
|RM1,500||RM100,000||First 10 Investors|
Terms and conditions:
- This Campaign is organised by Modalku Ventures Sdn Bhd (“Funding Societies Malaysia”) and shall commence on 05 January 2022 00:00AM until 28 February 2022, 11:59PM (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all registered and activated investors (new and existing) and to be eligible for participation, the investor must deposit and invest into financing notes a minimum of RM50,000 during Campaign Period. (hereinafter referred to as “Participant”).
- First 50 Participants that deposited and invested RM50,000 will be eligible for a cashback of RM500, or
- First 10 Participants that deposited and invested RM100,000 will be eligible for a cashback of RM1,500. For the avoidance of doubt, the cashback for the amounts deposited and invested under this Campaign shall be capped at RM1,500.
- The cashback will be credited into the Participant’s Funding Societies account after the end of the Campaign Period.
- This Campaign is only applicable for investors of Funding Societies Malaysia.
- Funding Societies Malaysia reserves the right to change the reward due to circumstances beyond its control and to offer an alternative of similar value. The reward is given on an “as is” basis and is neither transferable nor exchangeable. The Participant has not provided any consideration and this cashback pay-out is offered gratuitously by Funding Societies Malaysia.
- Funding Societies Malaysia reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign at any time without notice or to modify any of the terms and conditions from time to time. Any cancellation, termination, suspension or modification of the Campaign by Funding Societies Malaysia shall not entitle the Participant to any claim or compensation against Funding Societies Malaysia for any loss or damage incurred by the Participant as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination, suspension or modification.
- Upon reaching the expiry of the Campaign Period, the Campaign will be deemed terminated, and this offer will immediately lapse without notice.
- By participating in this Campaign, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein (including any amendments thereto) and agree that the decisions of Funding Societies Malaysia on all matters pertaining to this Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- This campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing campaigns and campaigns carried out by Funding Societies.
- Funding Societies Malaysia shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, or cost incurred or suffered by any participants as a result of your participation in this Campaign.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
Disclaimer: This advertisement/promotional material has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia or any third party. Any information contained herein does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by the Securities Commission of Malaysia or any third party. The information contained herein is intended only for general information purposes only and does not constitute financial or professional advice on any subject matter.
By communicating with Funding Societies or by using our services, you are deemed to have consented to the processing of your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice which can be viewed at https://fundingsocieties.com.my/privacy-notice