Win cool prizes and rewards up to RM20,000 in value when you top-up and invest with Funding Societies.
It’s that time of the year when you wonder how to spend your money wisely and save more with the festive season just around the corner. It’s hard to resist the temptation to shop, with all the sales and promotions going on. But before you go all out and shop till you drop, it’s important to set at least 20% of your money aside every month into savings or, better yet, invest them! If you are planning to do the latter, we have great news for you.
You can make the most out of your investment during the festive season with Funding Societies! If you leverage this golden opportunity, you could walk away with exciting prizes. We’re talking about iPhone 13 Pro Max, Gold Bars and many more! All you have to do is to add more to your current investment value!
Follow these steps to participate in the Top-Up & Invest campaign:
- Register your interest to participate by responding to Funding Societies’ opt-in message
- Login to your Funding Societies account
- Top up a minimum amount of RM1,000 and start investing in any available notes
- Earn entries for the lucky draw. The more you top up and invest, the more you qualify!
You can go all out as there is no cap on participation. So, the more you top up and invest, the more entries you are qualified with, hence the higher chances of winning the fantastic prizes!
As mentioned earlier, there are many prizes in this giveaway, including an iPhone 13 Pro Max (128GB), Dyson Air Purifier, and 10gm Gold Bars as the grand prize, second and third prize, respectively! Not only that, there’s RM1000 cash, a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and RM200 Lazada vouchers up for grabs!
So, top-up and invest on the Funding Societies platform from today until 28 February 2022, and you could be walking away with these amazing gifts for you and your family!
INVESTMENT AMOUNT AND NUMBER OF ENTRIES
|Top up & invest amount||Qualified entries|
Terms and Conditions
- This Top Up and Invest Campaign (“Campaign“) is organised by Modalku Ventures Sdn Bhd (“Funding Societies“) and shall commence from 24th November 2021 to 28th February 2022, both dates inclusive unless notified otherwise (“Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all existing/new investors who:
- have an investment account with Funding Societies;
- registered their interest to participate in the Campaign; and
- maintain an average minimum outstanding principal of RM3,000 throughout the Campaign Period.
(hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Participants“)
For the avoidance of doubt, employees of Funding Societies are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- This Campaign is applicable to all investments made on the available investment notes on the Funding Societies website and mobile apps during the Campaign Period
- For every top-up amount made during the Campaign Period, each Eligible Participant may earn different qualifying entries into the Campaign Prize draw based on their top-up and investment amount tier. Refer to the table above for the applicable number of entries for each tier.
- Campaign Prize winners will be selected from the Eligible Participants at the end of the Campaign Period via a randomizer. The Eligible Participant drawn from the randomizer will need to answer a set of simple questions correctly to win the Campaign Prize. In the event the selected Eligible Participant is unable to answer the questions correctly, Funding Societies shall select the next Eligible Participants drawn from the randomizer to answer the set of simple questions to win the Campaign Prize.
- Each Eligible Participant shall only be entitled to one (1) prize.
- Campaign results and winners will be announced in March 2022 and will be published on our social media and our blog post.
- Funding Societies will contact the winners directly to confirm their particulars before arranging deliveries of the Campaign Prize.
- Should there be any failure in getting delivery particulars from the winner(s) within the next 3 working days from the results announcement, Funding Societies reserves the right to select the next winner(s).
- This Campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other campaigns and promotions carried out by Funding Societies.
- Funding Societies reserves the right to add, delete or vary the terms and conditions herein, wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion by way of posting the amended terms and conditions on Funding Societies’ website without prior notice.
- By participating in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and agree that Funding Societies’ decision on all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final and binding. You also agree to access Funding Societies’ website to ensure to be kept up-to-date on any changes or variations to these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: This advertisement/promotional material has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia or any third party. Any information contained herein does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by the Securities Commission of Malaysia or any third party. The information contained herein is intended only for general information purposes only and does not constitute financial or professional advice on any subject matter.
By communicating with Funding Societies or by using our services, you are deemed to have consented to the processing of your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice which can be viewed at https://fundingsocieties.com.my/privacy-notice