Get up to RM 350 in cashback when you invest during the Funding Societies Payday Campaign. – Sign up now with the referral code Payday11
The ‘Payday Trick’
If you haven’t heard of it, the ‘Payday Trick’ is a savings hack that helps you both save money and spend it, guilt-free.
Calculate your income after all your commitments and decide how much you want to save each month. Once you have a number, immediately transfer that money out to another account or investment scheme. Think of it this way, you’re paying yourself first.
Don’t let your cash sit idle. Your payday savings could make you more money, so every day is a payday. Invest now with Funding Societies and get rewarded. If you haven’t already heard of us, well now is a great time for us to say hi!
From now till the 30th of November 2021, diversify your investments with Funding Societies and earn more for your ringgit.
- Make sure you are a Funding Societies Investor. New here? Go to our website and create your account now! Or, you can also download our investor app for a seamless mobile experience available from App Store and Google Play store.
- Use this special referral code: Payday11
- Invest a minimum of RM 1,000 across 10 notes to ensure a diversified portfolio.
- Be the first in line, to increase your chances of earning cashback!
Post updated as of 19 November 2021
|Tiers||Minimum Deposit & Investment||Cashback/ Rewards||Rewards Quota|
|Tier 1||RM1,000 – RM2,900||RM30||No cap|
|Tier 2||RM3,000 – RM5,900||RM100||30|
|Tier 3||RM6,000 – RM9,900||RM200||20|
|Tier 4||RM10,000 >||RM350||10|
- Use special referral code: Payday11
- The minimum amount deposited must be invested across a minimum number of 10 notes to ensure investors diversify their investments.
- Cashback rewards will be given to the investors from each tier who fulfill the campaign’s T&Cs, capped at the specified quota, on a first come first serve basis.
- For Payday Campaign, new investors are not eligible for the referral reward under the referral program.
Terms and conditions
- This campaign is open to new investors who register and invest on Modalku Ventures Sdn Bhd’s platform (“Funding Societies Platform”) within the campaign period by using the special referral code “Payday11” (“Eligible Participants”). Download Funding Societies app via Apple Store or Google Play.
- Campaign period is from 15 to 30 November 2021.
- Cashback rewards will be given to the investors in each Tier who successfully makes their deposit and investment within the minimum amount prescribed in the table above, capped at the specified rewards quota, on a first come first serve basis.
- Cashback amount will be credited into investors’ investment account within 4 weeks after the end of the campaign.
- Cashback amount could be used for other funding opportunities available on Funding Societies’ platform.
- This Campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other campaigns and promotions carried out by Funding Societies.
- By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participants hereby expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and any decisions made by Funding Societies in respect of the Campaign shall be final and binding.
- Funding Societies reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, terminate or suspend the campaign at any time without notice or to modify any of the terms and conditions from time to time. Funding Societies shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination or modification.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
Disclaimer: This advertisement/promotional material has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia or any third party. Any information contained herein does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by the Securities Commission of Malaysia or any third party. The information contained herein is intended only for general information purposes only and does not constitute financial or professional advice on any subject matter.
By communicating with Funding Societies or by using our services, you are deemed to have consented to the processing of your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice which can be viewed at https://fundingsocieties.com.my/privacy-notice